We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want you to know when we collect what information and how we use it. This website is generally structured so that you can visit us on the web without being personally identifiable and without revealing your personal information.
However, if you decide to provide us with personal information (all information by which you are identifiable), you can be sure that we will use this information only for the purpose of maintaining your customer relations with HAUG GROUP GmbH. The data will be treated confidentially, deleted after completion of the use and generally not disclosed.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer:
Responsible is IPS - haug intelligente Poliersysteme GmbH (hereinafter "IPS"), Stuttgarter Straße 123, 72250 Freudenstadt, Germany, E-Mail email@example.com, Phone +49 (0) 74 41/9 24 80-0, Fax +49 (0) 74 41/9 24 80-100.
The operational data protection officer of IPS can be reached at the above address or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of use
2.1 Visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ipstec.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website
- Ensure comfortable use of our website
- Extend system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2.2 Use of our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given your express consent to this;
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right,
- acc. Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- acc. Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- acc. Art. 17 GDPR to require the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights required is;
- acc. Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims or you need gem. Art. 21 GDPR have filed an objection against the processing;
- acc. Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- acc. Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR Your once given consent to us at any time to revoke. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- acc. Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. Typically, you can contact the regulator of your usual place of residence or work or our corporate office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR be processed, you have the right, acc. Art. 21 GDPR objection to the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
6. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bitv3 technology. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Tools, APIs and Plugins
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses so-called cookies. These text files and the information generated by the use of the online offer by the users are usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by you, to compile reports on the activities within this online offering and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous user profiles of the processed data can be created.
Please note that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses. This means that Google's IP address will be truncated within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address provided by your browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; You canalso prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Alternatively to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link:
to prevent Google Analytics tracking within this site in the future (the opt-out works only in this browser and only for that domain). An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
For more information about Google's use of data, recruitment and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ („How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps“), https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/ („Advertising“),https://www.google.com/settings/ads („Make the ads you see more useful to you“) und https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ („Make the ads you see more useful to you“).
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API and iframe. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
To display some fonts on this site we use the Typekit service from Adobe. For this purpose, no cookies are placed by Adobe to provide the fonts.
What information is collected by the Typekit service?
To provide the Typekit service, Adobe may collect information about the fonts, in this case the Eurostile font provided on this website. The information is used for billing and compliance and may include:
- provided fonts
- ID of the record Account ID (identifies the customer of which the record is)
- Service that provides the fonts (eg Typekit or Edge Web Fonts)
- Application that requests the fonts (eg Adobe Muse)
- Server providing the fonts (eg Typekit server or Enterprise CDN)
- Host name of the page on which the fonts are loaded